Terms and Conditions
1. YOUR ASSESSMENT
In making your claim you will not put yourself at any financial risk. Nor will a successful refund from the lender/ creditor adversely affect your relationship with that lender/creditor if you continue to use them. Our attached information sheet headed ‘What we can do and why we can’ contains objective information for you to consider before signing. If you are still uncertain please contact us for any further explanations which you need before making up your mind.
We will gather information from you and from your bank or credit company and use this information to forward a carefully prepared claim with supporting documents based on the broken FCA principles and areas of mishandling that we have determined in your case. We will contact you when we have received a refund offer from the lender generally in the form of a Settlement Agreement Form for you to sign and return. We generally settle your claim quickly and without court action. Compensation payments are generally made directly to you from the lender.
Consumer Savings Network Ltd will seek to reclaim any and all monies lost plus additional associated interest you may be owed from the Mis sold product; whether it be from PPI or the commission fees (Plevin) associated with the case, PBA’s (packaged bank accounts), Mis Sold Investments, Pension products, or Payday Loans.
In most cases, we will also get you compensatory interest of 8% for the time they have had your money in their possession.
For PPI cases; Consumer Savings Network charges 20% plus VAT (24% in total) of the total gross compensation awarded to you, the client, for this service. For example if you win £5000 in gross compensation, you will need to pay Consumer Savings Network £1200 in total for our service. (£1000 plus £200 for VAT). In instances where the client is in arrears and the compensation is used to reduce outstanding debt, Consumer Savings Network ltd will accept interest free repayments of our fee for up to 9 months.
For Mis-Sold Investment and SIPP Cases; Consumer Savings Network charges 30% plus VAT (36% in total) of the total gross compensation awarded to you, the client, for this service. For example, if you win £10,000 in gross compensation, you will need to pay Consumer Savings Network £3,000 for our service plus £600 for VAT, so £3,600 in total.
For PBA Cases; Consumer Savings Network charges 25% plus VAT (30% in total) of the total gross compensation awarded to you, the client, for this service. For example, if you win £5,000 in gross compensation, you will need to pay Consumer Savings Network £1,250 for our service plus £250 for VAT.
There is no charge for our service, if we are not successful with your case.
All we require is for you to agree to our Terms of Business and to sign 2 Letters of Authority that then enable us to act on your behalf. You may consider making a copy of these documents for your own records.
We operate an in-house complaints procedure. In the event you feel the need to make a complaint you may lodge this by letter, telephone or email. Your complaint will be investigated wherever possible by a person who was not directly involved in the subject matter of the complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days of receiving it and at that stage we will provide appropriate details of our ongoing complaints procedure.
(Please review our complaints handling procedure outlined below)
6. CANCELLATION PERIOD.
You may cancel this contract by notice in writing at any point within 14 days of signing it. You will be responsible to notify the bank or credit company of the cancellation of the claim. For your convenience, a Cancellation Form is available to download from our Website.
If after the cancellation period, we receive written or verbal notification of a successful claim because of the work we have presented to the Lender/Creditor on your behalf, you will still be liable for payment of our standard commission fee of 25% plus VAT of the compensation awarded to you, as stated in section 3.
7. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should carefully read all documentation we supply to you.
- You should ask for assistance from us in explaining anything you do not understand.
- You should take care to make sure that all information you provide to us is accurate to the best of your information and belief.
- You must be aware that once a claim is successful and compensation is rewarded, you will no longer have Payment Protection Insurance with that provider, and therefore will not be covered by its provisions.
- You will also be responsible for contacting Consumer Savings Network to settle our fee once you have received compensation either directly from your lender or after your case has been overturned by the Financial Ombudsman’s Service.
8. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- We will keep you informed when we have progress on your claim.
- We will write to you if we have any correspondence from your lender/creditor requiring further action or information.
- We will seek to get the full compensation you deserve plus the associated compensatory interest based on the available details of your case.
- If your case is rejected and we feel the case merits it, we will send you a further questionnaire and upon it’s return, write up an Addendum to Claim of why we feel your case should be overturned and forward all details to the Financial Ombudsman’s Service for review.
9. DATA PROTECTION
You authorize us to use and discuss information concerning you in the furtherance of your claim. All information will be held and controlled in accordance with the Data Protection Act with information only being forwarded to those who are registered with the Information Commissioner or a recognized authoritative body. You authorise us to contact you with other services we offer from time to time.
10. CLAIMS REGISTRATION
Consumer Savings Network Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 833181.
11. SERVICE PROVIDER
Service Provided and Managed by: Springtide Associates LTD, Springtide House, Kennet Drive, Congleton, Cheshire CW123RH.
email email@example.com, tel 01260 633333
Server Hosting Location: Paragon House , 113-114 Buckingham Avenue, Slough United Kingdom SL1 4PF