This is what Mrs I. had to say after we secured a £14,000 Investment Claim Award from Lloyds for her and her late Husband in January.

Often people think that because their loved one has passed away that there is nothing that can be done regarding their mis-sold Investment. But that is not the case. So long as you are the Executor of the Will or have Grant of Probate, you may make a claim on behalf of your parent or partner regarding unsuitable investment advice. Just give us a call to discuss your particular situation.